Monday, May 16, 2005

Hmmm

Okay, so basically what I discovered was that my best friend, JJ, is the sole recipient of my own personal blog that I send to her several times a week via email. Whenever I start to think about writing here, I realize that these messages would sound an awful lot like what I write to her.

So this morning she left for a trip to Vietnam to do something that is apparently security classified since whenever I ask her about it, she doesn't answer. She'll be gone for two weeks or so, so you can see my dilemma: who will be there to recieve my infinite wisdom while she is gone? Because, of course, I couldn't keep all this bottled up inside me.

Okay, well, I'm sure this is interesting to no one, so I'll go for now, but I may be back soon.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home